Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Medical Bridges' new blog! 

Medical Bridges is in the process of revamping its image on social networking sites and finding new and creative ways to keep all our friends informed of what's going on inside our warehouse and in the office.  So what can you expect to see here? Well, anything! This will be the first go-to place for new and exciting up-to-the-minute news on Medical Bridges happenings. So, if you want to know everything about us, become a follower, subscribe to email alerts or make us a favorite using your browser controls. And of course...leave comments! We would love to hear what your thoughts are and will definitely appreciate any feedback. 

In the immediate future you can expect a video interview from one of our friends, Lynn Ripplemeyer. She transports medical supplies to a small hospital in Honduras while traveling for work. She's a fabulous example of how doing a little can make a big impact on the world.  I will post the video in a following posting, so take a minute and learn more about Lynn's travels.

And who am I? Well, my name is Roze and I am the one that will be managing Medical Bridges' online presence. It's a huge and daunting task but someone needs to do it! I'm up for the challenge. If you have any comments, thoughts  or just want to say hello please feel free to leave a comment on here, or on our facebook page, or shoot me an email (roze.mota@medicalbridges.org). 

I hope to pull some of my co-workers into posting as well. I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves as they begin their posts, otherwise assume that you're hearing from me. :)

That's enough from me for the moment. Take care!

Roze

No comments:

Post a Comment