Thursday, July 1, 2010

A special thanks

Hello!
Recently we welcomed some very special volunteers from Gateway Academy in Houston, Texas. Shortly after their volunteer session, we received these thank you letters from a few of the children who had visited. We enjoyed them so much here at the office that I thought I'd share them with you.

(I transcribed each of the letters at the bottom of each letter.)

Enjoy. :)

Dear Medical Bridges,
Thank you allowing us to come help the community at Medical Bridges. I like to sort medical things. I like meeting people there. I like riding in a car to Medical Bridges. I learned to put things where they go.

Thanks again!


Dear Medical Bridges
Thank you for letting us come to Medical Bridges
I like to sort things and put them back where they were
I like drinking water at Medical Bridges
I like washing my hands at the end of sorting things
I learned how to put on my gloves


Dear Medical Bridges
Thank you for having us come sort medical supplies. I enjoyed coming in a working very hard I also enjoyed you talking about what you do I learned that they ship other medicens to other countries thats very interesting. 

Thank you
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment